ACNE EDIT OVERNIGHT TREATMENT
1 fl oz. / 30 ml
Sleep without fear of future acne breakouts. Our exclusive probiotic fueled smart bacteria complex rebalances the skin and arms against bad bacteria to create the ultimate defense in the battle against acne. An arsenal of natural acids including Orange, Lemon and Apple combine with Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid to exfoliate and help increase cell turnover. Natural Retinols from Blue Green Algae and Organic Green Tea help reduce the appearance of acne scarring, and leave skin touchably soft, clear and healthy looking.
Why Acne Edit Overnight Treatment?
- Lightweight invisible treatment works all-night to help fight breakouts and clear congested skin
- Probiotics replenish the good bacteria on the skin, and help defend against future breakouts
- Multi-Fruit Acids help purify and brighten the look of skin
- Salicylic Acid helps to dissolve dirt and oil that clog pores
- Organic Green Tea helps reduce redness
- Lactic Acid reduces the appearance of blemishes and fine lines
- Blue Green Algae acts as a natural retinol, diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles
Apply a thin layer over acne-prone areas before bedtime. Do not rinse. Slight tingling may occur with first few uses. If bothersome, reduce use to every other evening, or as desired.
Active ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0%
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Olivate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Coconut Alkanes, Sorbitan Olivate, Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Centella Asiatica Extract*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Ocinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Lactose, Milk Protein, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Dextrin, Amylopectin, Polydextrose, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol